This course includes 6 Modules and lasts about 120 minutes
Module 1: WHAT IS XIAOHONGSHU? (5 lectures)
Module 2: CONTENT IS THE KING (4 lectures)
Module 3: WHAT MAKES XHS UNIQUE? (4 lectures)
Module 4: HOW CAN BRANDS USE XHS? (4 lectures)
Module 5: WORKING WITH KOLS ON XHS (6 lectures)
Module 6: CASE STUDIES (4 lectures)
Instructor: Miro Li
Miro is a native Chinese and has been living in Hong Kong for a decade. Graduated from one of the TOP 3 Universities in Hong Kong (CUHK), she joined a Chinese eCommerce startup and was in charge of overseas business development.
In 2017, Miro founded Double V., a consulting company helping overseas brands enter China market from 0 to 1 in e-commerce, branding and marketing.
In order to help more foreign brands better understand Chinese market and consumers, Miro founded CHINAble Academy in 2019, a learning platform providing online courses, webinars and workshops about China e-commerce and marketing to both executives and employees.
After the course, you will ...
- Understand XHS's basic features and its user behavior
- Know popular categories and content best practices on XHS
- Understand why XHS matters and how to reach female millenials through XHS
- Learn how to open a cross border shop, get an account and start posting on XHS
- Start working you own campaign, select the right suitable KOLs and negotiate with them
- Learn from real examples and case studies from beauty, fashion, luxury, food brands and more
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within 48 hours and we will give you a full refund.